Thursday, September 08, 2005

Barbed Wire Biscuit

Oh, yeah, it's me, again; I mean, seriously, now, who else would post here BUT me? Well, Jaeden, but we sorted that out ... -flips off Jade- ... oh, yeah, anyways ... uhh ... yeah ... 'lovehatetragedy', the Papa Roach album rocks! Yup. School's been ... good ... -cough- ... blackmail ... -cough- ... spam ... -cough- ... do YOU want a million dollas? ... didn't think so ... >.<

Um ... sooooo ... I'm taking up your time, I guess ... xD ... oh, yeah, and to repeat myself, Red Eye was a GREAT movie, I didn't like The Brothers Grimm that much, Max Payne 2 does NOT suck ass, it ROCKS total ass (contradictory to people, I know, I know), and Saving Private Ryan and Star Trek: Nemsis are great movies.

Current Song: She Loves Me Not - Papa Roach
Current Mood: ... hell, I am NOT turning into one of those ... OMG ... what is growing out of its NECK????

xD

--'Reaper'

No comments: