Monday, April 03, 2006

April Showers Bring May Flowers ...

Sector7Area51: HAHAHAHA
Sector7Area51: DUMBASS
Sector7Area51: I am going to laugh at you tomorrow so freaking harrd
maKa vEli siNz: I can laugh at you too, just because I think you're gay.
Sector7Area51: I am going to say
maKa vEli siNz: You should be embaressed how gay you are.
Sector7Area51: you think all you want too
maKa vEli siNz: I won't think it, I'll know it.
Sector7Area51: See, i still dont care, i told you i am not gay
Sector7Area51: ok
Sector7Area51: ok
maKa vEli siNz: You can deny all you want.
Sector7Area51: Deny what
Sector7Area51: i am not gay
maKa vEli siNz: You're in denial, as I said.
Sector7Area51: If you want me to be gay to suit your own needs, your a pervert
Sector7Area51: if you want to think i am gay go ahead, its discusting that your jaking off to a guy
maKa vEli siNz: It's spelt 'you're'
maKa vEli siNz: And it's spelt 'jacking'
Sector7Area51: Thats why your changing the subject
maKa vEli siNz: And you should capitalize the 'I'
maKa vEli siNz: Heck, you're the one who wants me to jack off to you.
Sector7Area51: um no, your the one calling me gay when you know i am not
maKa vEli siNz: Actually, I'm pretty sure you are.
Sector7Area51: just because you dont feel satisfyed with yourself doesnt meen you need to put down other people
Sector7Area51: and plus
Sector7Area51: It takes one to know one
maKa vEli siNz: I shouldn't feel satisfied with myself, I can always be better than I am now, but still, knowing I'm better than you makes my day complete.
maKa vEli siNz: So you're admitting you're gay?
Sector7Area51: are you?
maKa vEli siNz: No, but you're putting yourself in that position where you're getting defensive of your sexual orientation.
Sector7Area51: wtf did you just say
maKa vEli siNz: I use big words.
Glennlego: xD
maKa vEli siNz: xD
maKa vEli siNz: w00t.
maKa vEli siNz: And he logs, awesome.
maKa vEli siNz: Right, well, I'm logging for now. Be back at 9 maybe? Call if you need me.
maKa vEli siNz signed off at 8:01:16 PM.

xD Good times, good times. Yeah, read it. Love it. Enjoy it. Savor it. And leave me the f*ck alone.

>>;

--"Reaper"

1 comment:

littlegenius13 said...

wow....yall are..special ^_^ reminds me of what jake does to josh on a daily basis..."mind raping" in a sense. he kept forcefully repeating to josh and demanded that he suck his dick...and at first josh would scream NO!!! and then after awhile he comprimised to a 69 (incredible isnt it? u can really mess people up wiht this but isnt it fascinating? to have that much power?) of course they really didnt do anything but its just the fact that after forceful badgering adn kinda yelling jake managed to get josh to do something rather queer, when josh is straight...mind raping XD i love that term...i get mind raped easily if im not careful ^_^;when things get too much i run like a little pansy XD I BEAT JAKE (my little frehman) AT ARM WRESTLING!!! XD i was 2nd or 3rd champ in middle school...i was 2nd in girls and jennifer (the victor) could beat almost all the guys. ^_^ funny thing is...i could beat michelle and michelle could beat jennifer...but i couldnt beat jennifer...logic is absurd sometimes..but michelle wouldnt participate int eh tournament, she made me do it XD i miss her...:( shes got a rough life..that bastard husband of her beats her adn spends all the money on drugs, she had to put one youngin up for adoption adn i havent seen michelle since freshamn year...shes a year older than me...><* damn everythign gets pessimistic!!!!!

love you,
-Jessica